Joe Rodgers Office Supply was founded in 1953 by the late Joe Rodgers, Sr. The first physical location of our store was on Inman Street across from the current site of the Meagher & Meagher Furniture. The store moved in 1960 to the Village Shopping Center, now known as the Village Green. In 1964, the store moved again to its present location on Central Avenue across from Broad Street United Methodist Church in the Hines Building. Since that move, we have grown from 1800 to a total of 10,000 square feet with an offsite warehouse of 5,000 square feet.
Edward Serum purchased the business in 1973 after the death of Mr. Rodgers, and subsequently sold the business to Greg Serum at his retirement in 1993. Our store was founded and still operates on the principal of offering the customers products and services of the highest quality at a competitive price, delivered in a timely manner.